Social Media InternAsante Africa Foundation
CONTENT CREATOR INTERNSHIP: Fun, Rewarding, Resume buildingLifestylista
COMMUNITY MANAGER INTERNSHIP: Fun, Rewarding, Resume buildingLifestylista
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP: Fun, Rewarding, Resume buildingLifestylista
Fall 2014 Social Media Intern At On the Purple CouchOn the Purple Couch
Social Media and Marketing InternBookmark This
Nada Sawaya, New York is born 5 years ago, it is a high end, luxury accessories brand based in New York.
The python and laser cut leather handbags are handcrafted in small family owned factories in Tuscany known for their outstanding quality and exquisite detail. The brand is known for its signature handwoven leather handle
We are looking for candidates with strong Photoshop skills who can independently and effectively update Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and all other external communications with social media sites. This part-time position will last approximately 3 - 6 months and you must be available 3 days a week with flexible hours. This is an unpaid internship but school credit is available.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Social Media / Marketing Intern, you will learn how to gain customer and media attention. You will also work to create a visual language for the brand through developing integrated social media and marketing campaigns as needed. Work with team on integrating a synergized message through all social media outlets.
Candidates must be highly motivated with the following qualities:
• Communicate a thorough understanding of the concepts of network marketing, social media strategy, execution and content creation.
• Demonstrate a solid command of communication skills necessary for dealing with professionals and media outlets.
• Have a thorough grasp of all social media platforms with a working knowledge of web based communication, image content editing, as well as community and content creation.
• Highly organized. You should be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Exceptional problem-solving ability. You should excel at solving problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
• Demonstrated leadership. You should be someone who frequently takes
initiative and is eager to create opportunities for others.
• Excellent Photoshop skills are required. Other design credentials like proficiency in Illustrator and InDesign is a plus.
• Must be a Junior, Senior, or recent College Graduate.