Social Media & Community Management InternSalon Antebellum
Social Media and Public Relations InternshipJoslin Diabetes Center
Social Media InternIchan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Social Media Intern- Fall 2014Dress for Success Washington, DC
Doggie Daycare Assistant/Social MediaLove Dogs Camp
Social Media and Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionDrinkmappr is seeking an intern with strong social media and marketing skills to become an asset to our team. Do you love tweeting, posting on Instagram, updating Facebook? Live for reddit? Parlay those skills into an awesome internship for a seed-stage startup building the next great drinking app.
With our product in the pre-launch stage, the successful individual will augment and learn from a team with significant experience in technology development and building and growing successful companies.
Creativity is encouraged. Innovation is a must. Have an idea you think can benefit the company? You'll have the opportunity to explore and experiment while learning valuable lessons about the inner workings of building a successful company from the ground up.
* Social Media Marketing (updating Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts)
* Content Writing (bar ratings and reviews, blog posts, articles, press releases, web copy)
* Marketing (interesting, viral, and budget-conscious campaign ideas)
* Other requirements of running a small business as assigned
Requirements* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Familiarity with the NYC bar and party scene
* Hard work ethic, resourcefulness, self-motivation: These skills are critical to success in a startup environment.
* Strong social networking knowledge and persuasive writing skills: writing style should be conversational and engaging, people respond to your Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook updates in a meaningful way, you understand the value of providing useful information to help build and nurture an audience
* 3 days up to 5 days per week, part-time
* Virtual is okay, but prefer someone local to NYC
* Loves to have fun but knows how to maintain balance