Intern Assistant - Social Media & Community Management (Healthy Food Blog Startup)Healthy Food Blog - Confidential
Social Media Rockstar...We want you to bring your creativity!The Whitney Reynolds Show
Sales, Marketing, Social Media Internship (Virtual - Paid)Alpha Beta Creatives
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Social Media & Community Management InternFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Social Media and Marketing InternBookmark This
MJ Unique Events
747 Church RD Uit A1/A2
DescriptionWe are a Elmhurst IL based event entertainment company seeking college students interested in earning school credit or someone looking to gain real world experience to update his or her resume. Our ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit that can provide exceptional online marketing services to assist with our growing business.
The Social Media and Marketing Intern will be in charge of all web related tasks including: blog writing/posting and updating, uploading photography, email marketing, updating web content, and social media marketing. This position is responsible for maintaining the facebook page, twitter, Instagram, etc.
Must have strong writing skills, as well as creative eye. PR experience is a plus.
We are looking for someone to join our team as soon as possible.
- Manage the social media accounts, such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc.
- Create marketing and PR tactics to gain exposure and customer base.
- Responsible for updating web content, imagery, and marketing. Recommend new content strategies relevant to customer retention, conversion and business development.
- Exceptional content writing skills
Requirements- Advanced writing skills
- Advanced knowledge of all forms of social media
- Motivated Self Starter
- Experience with Wordpress a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Must be available at least 2 days a week