Women's Running Blog/Social Media ContributorsStrong Runner Chicks
Sports Writer/BloggerBeyond The Huddle
Administrative Assistant/ Human ResourcesDMG Company
Social Media AssistantBella Love Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternHyflux Limited
Social Media Intern - TheMaverickJournal.orgThe Maverick Journal
Social Media Marketing InternStageLeft Entertainment
Social MediaSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media and Marketing Intern Wanted for New Mobile App StartupBookmark This
Posted: July 31 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionbtrfly is A New Kind Of Entertainment. Short video contests broadcasted on your smartphone where people compete for likes!
btrfly, inc. is looking for a vibrant intern who is awesome and has great social media and marketing skills! An addition to an amazing team that takes the new mobile app to the next level!
This internship will be a rare find - with a great one-on-one direction from the application founders themselves!
Please email us your resume to arrange an interview!
- Compose, smart, strategic social media campaigns, tweets, creative hashtags, etc. for all of our company’s social media platforms
- Keep up to date on all social media platforms
- Write e-mail marketing campaigns, blog posts and will compose a social media plan and calendar
- Have creative freedom to execute your vision under the supervision of our Creative Director
Ideal social media-marketing intern will have:
- Interest in the mobile app industry
- Ability to problem solve and manage projects
- Strong professional communication skills
- Warm, enthusiastic personality
- Knowledge of social media platforms and how they operate
- Very strong computer skills
- Detail orientated with the ability to organize and tract tasks
- Open and humble attitude
- Self starter
- Creative vision
- Prior blogging experience is a plus