Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Social Media AssistantJust Pearlz, Inc.
Social Media and Marketing Spring InternshipBookmark This
353 Lexington Ave, Fifth Floor
DescriptionElegran is a dynamic and growing luxury real estate firm. Elegran has established itself as an industry leader on the internet, supported by cutting edge technology and a creative business approach that distinguishes us from the competition. Based in Manhattan, Elegran has a large in-house creative services division well-versed in both traditional and innovative real estate marketing strategies.
We are currently seeking interns to help build relationships within Elegran.com's social media communities. You will be instrumental in executing various search engine marketing strategies and increasing visibility for our brand. Over the course of the internship, you will encounter a variety of opportunities to get involved in special projects and work with different people.
The Marketing and Social Media intern position is for motivated students looking to gain experience in social network marketing and online branding. You will be working in a brand new office, with friendly bosses, and a laid-back, fun office environment. This internship welcomes creativity, and we work to implement any new ideas that you may bring to the table.
Responsibilities• Support the social media team in the creation of content for various social media channels
• Implement various social media marketing strategies to improve traffic and generate leads on company websites
• Keep track of and document all social media marketing activities
• Work with the marketing team to build relationships with other websites and online communities
• Participate in special projects, or other duties as assigned
Requirements• Working towards or recently graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, English, or a related field
• Understanding of various social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask
• Good communicator