Social Media and Mobile Manager (Corelink Radio - work from home)Bookmark This
491 Baltimore Pike #662
DescriptionCorelink Radio operates under Corelink Ministries, a 501c ministry. It’s tagline is it’s mission “Linking the world to the Word.” Corelink exists to provide youth with a positive alternative that is counter the current, pervasive culture. We own and operate www.corelinkradio.com and mobile apps, providing 24x7 streaming of Christian Hip-Hop and R&P music.
This role will be responsible for managing our social media presence and the mobile apps.
- Monitors and interacts with followers, providing relevant content to content managers as appropriate
- Selectively highlights new content on www.corelinkradio.com to promote in the social / mobile channels
- Post new songs and videos on the mobile app. Get exclusives to feature and selectively choose items for share and email address in order for the user to listen
- Create promotions to drive engagement and traffic
ResponsibilitiesWhile this is an unpaid position, there is an opportunity to earn commissions from media sales in the course of the work.
Requirements- Strong PC Skills
- Demonstrated social media understanding
- Excellent correspondence etiquette skills
- Excellent English writing and speaking ability