Social Media and Online PR and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
PO Box 1017
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting Social Media and Online PR and Marketing internship working for a cutting edge online media network? Are you interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and helping to do the following:
1. Create “brand identity” for the Network site through social media PR marketing
2. Increase traffic and viewership to the site through social media PR marketing
3. Increase website hits, and traffic through Search Engine Optimization techniques
A new, but well-established online media network corporation seeks social media and online public relations/marketing interns to work remotely. This position offers exceptional resume-building and networking opportunities and will offer a performance-based stipend. Also, if you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic adviser to assist you in obtaining credit.
If you are seeking an opportunity to gain hands on experience and to learn the insider secrets of the online industry and as well as valuable business building techniques this is the internship for you!!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
If you intern with us we promise to make this a fun, exciting and rewarding experience. Our promise is to give our intern valuable, marketable industry skills that can be used transferred to many different positions both inside and outside the online industry. This will be a powerful, beneficial experience that will prepare you to step into the job market a as true competitor and a highly sought after candidate.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include (but not limited to):
1. Building, maintaining and promoting profiles for: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and all other social networking sites as deemed appropriate
2. Press release and article writing and online submission
4. Performing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
RequirementsWHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN AN INTERN
Those applying for this internship should be in one of the following majors:
1. Public Relations
5. News Media and Communications
6. Majors with experience on the Web and a solid understanding of social media.
We prefer current college students, but would consider recent graduates. An applicant must be a proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive, with a “can-do” attitude and a strong work-ethic, who is hands-on. The applicant must be dedicated, responsible, innovative, creative, articulate, personable, and an organized self-starter. The applicant should also possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Applicant must be Social Networking/Internet savvy as they will be using Twitter, Facebook, and other various social networking avenues. The applicant will also use press releases to promote and conduct on line marketing campaigns for multiple business ventures.