SEO/Social Media Help Wanted For Viral College WebsiteUniversity Primetime
Social Media Admin Needed To Run Twitter/IG Accounts DailyUniversity Primetime
Content Marketing Manager - Jab, Jab, Jab, Right HookInnovalty Investments
Social Media/Marketing AssistantBridge City Mercantile
Content Marketing InternshipAsulia Foods
Social Media and Online PR and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting Social Media and Online PR and Marketing internship working on the cutting edge of Social with Google+?
We are a well-established online entrepreneurial business seeking a social media and online public relations/ marketing interns to work.
This position is unpaid, but offers Exceptional resume-building, real-world online marketing principles, naming writes on the largest growing social media network and channels, world-class training from multi-million dollar brands, and amazing networking opportunities.
You will learn the in’s and out’s of the online marketing and web production business for web based shows, podcasts, and online marketing videos. Learn key industry knowledge from a fun entrepreneurial company training on the best practices, strategies and marketing techniques that are working today that you can take with you in your journey!
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
ResponsibilitiesInterns applying for this internship should be Public Relations, Marketing, Business, or Journalism, News Media and Communications majors with experience on the Web and a solid understanding of social media. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable, trainable and an organized selfstarter. The applicant should possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Applicant must be Social Networking/Internet savvy. We will be using company blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, and all social networking avenues as well as press releases to promote and conduct on line marketing campaigns for multiple business ventures.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Building, maintaining and promoting profiles for: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and all other social networking sites as deemed appropriate
-Press release and article writing and online submission
-Blogging and Podcast Blog Entries
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and workethic who is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: exemplary training will be provided!
If you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company, focused on helping You obtain skill sets for the real world of marketing and having a stellar portfolio to prove it through this internship
-With a company that has remote workers from India to Virginia, and from the Philippines to Louisiana to Canada
-Where you will learn the foundations of how to market an online business using social media, press and article writing
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
RequirementsHere are our expectations:
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn - (We will put a lot on you to learn)
4. An email sent to us every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST) What you got done that day? What challenges or obstacles you encountered? What questions you have?
5. Communication. That is a big one. This includes the ability for me to call you if necessary, although 90% of our communication will be via email or IM.
Other requirements/important information:
- Minimum of two days a week
- Knowledge/prior experience in marketing/PR a plus – but not required
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
-Please send resume, cover letter, sample of your work and let us know if you will be applying for credit for your internship.