Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Social Media AssistantJust Pearlz, Inc.
Social Media and Video InternBookmark This
3 Harbor Drive
DescriptionPart time internship for Winter, Spring, and/or Summer.
EQ Network is looking for interns who are committed to working in a start-up environment and contributing to a company and industry that is rapidly expanding. EQ Network team members have no fear of taking on increased responsibility to benefit both the company and their own interests.
Responsibilities- Social Media Engagement
- Add compelling user-generated video content to EQ Network (EQN)
- Track and interact on multiple social media sites for EQN
- Attend weekly Team meetings
- Assist in the development of a global social network for EQN
- Review material for website and app updates
- Perform research on existing promotional videos associated with particular markets.
- Monitor EQN video channels
Requirements- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s degree program.
- Working knowledge of social media
- Active participant in multiple Social Media sites like Facebook, Twitter. Pinterest.
- Excellent communication, sales and leadership skills
- Innovative team player, able to work with multiple teams on a variety projects.
- Ability to work in a flexible, dynamic environment.
- Focus on BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Media, or Communication is preferred (but not required).
- Critical thinking and good organization skills