Social Media for Fixed gear Bicycle CompanyBookmark This
DescriptionAirtrack Bikes is a single speed track bike company which officially launching this Spring 2014. We believe in maintaining high quality, light-weight performance parts at a competitive price. Airtrack Bikes was founded by four entrepreneurs/bike enthusiast that believe in not only promoting the growth of the bicycle culture, but also to motivate the general public to contribute to non-profit/humanitarian efforts. We are actively involved in fundraising and charitable work.
We are currently looking for an intern to manage our social media websites and mobile sites. We would like a self-starter that understands how to activate our audience.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Self-starter- creative, contributes to brainstorming sessions.
- Has an understanding or experience with creating viral web content.
- Has experience with product marketing.
- We would like to hire someone familiar with the urban bicycle culture/lifestyle, however this is not necessary.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment