Social Media & Community Management InternFull Blossom Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternI Love Pedicures
Fashion Marketing for Urban Apparel for danceUrban Empire
Social Media InternbottledBrooklyn
Social Media Intern (Fall 2014 - Clean Energy Marketing Startup)CleanPowerPerks
Social Media internBookmark This
215 East 95th street
New York, NY
DescriptionThe social media intern is the day-to-day representative of the company’s social media presence. As our principal voice online, the intern is responsible for identifying and creating enticing and sharable content for our social media channels and serving as an advocate for consumers. The social media intern is a digital native with a passion for mobile technology and a strong professional standing online.
Responsibilities• Management of weekly and daily editorial calendars for all prepared social media content.
• Update and maintain original content for social media posts based on community sentiment, advertiser activities, special events, promotions and announcements.
• Posting for all social media content. This includes proper tagging of all content and distribution to discussion groups and content aggregators.
• Work with the company to address consumer issues originating online.
• Preparation of daily and weekly reports on key social media analytics and progress towards the social media.
• Assist in social media adverting campaigns, promotions and contests.
• Support strategic initiatives, including the launch of new social media channels.
Requirements• Strong creative writing skills
• Expert-level knowledge of the key social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest, etc..)
• Flexibility and willingness to work weekends, evenings and participate in events and tastings.
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
• Creative and diplomatic personality