Social Media MarketingAccess West Insurance Services, Inc.
Jamestown Photography Workshops Social Media InternshipKate Mercer Photography
Healthcare Marketing & Social Media InternshipBrilliantly Baby, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternVirtual Biz Partner
Social Media...plus....Madison & Mulholland
Social Media internBookmark This
215 East 95th street
New York, NY
DescriptionThe social media intern is the day-to-day representative of the company’s social media presence. As our principal voice online, the intern is responsible for identifying and creating enticing and sharable content for our social media channels and serving as an advocate for consumers. The social media intern is a digital native with a passion for mobile technology and a strong professional standing online.
Responsibilities• Management of weekly and daily editorial calendars for all prepared social media content.
• Update and maintain original content for social media posts based on community sentiment, advertiser activities, special events, promotions and announcements.
• Posting for all social media content. This includes proper tagging of all content and distribution to discussion groups and content aggregators.
• Work with the company to address consumer issues originating online.
• Preparation of daily and weekly reports on key social media analytics and progress towards the social media.
• Assist in social media adverting campaigns, promotions and contests.
• Support strategic initiatives, including the launch of new social media channels.
Requirements• Strong creative writing skills
• Expert-level knowledge of the key social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest, etc..)
• Flexibility and willingness to work weekends, evenings and participate in events and tastings.
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
• Creative and diplomatic personality