Social Media & Community Management InternNational Association of Professional Black Women
Social Media InterneLuminate Entrepreneur Network
Social Media & Community Management Intern - Knuckle Down LacrosseKnuckle Down Lacrosse
Social Media & Community Management InternModelCall Magazine
Marketing / Social Media InternshipgripLIFE LLC
Social Media Intern at Black Belt BeveragesBookmark This
Black Belt Beverages
DescriptionLooking for an internship? Contact us!
Black Belt Beverages is seeking a Social Media intern.
We are looking for an intern to manage and maintain our Social Media appearances. You will have almost complete freedom of action and be able to free your creativity. You can work wherever your creativity is greatest, at home, in the park, you decide!
Interns are expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy and building long-lasting relationships with our customers by providing value to them. Interns must be able to assist in formulating social media plans (once information is provided to you), and then carry them out (with our assistance, but with complete freedom of your creativity and innovation capacity). You must be able to measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact.
Interns will be performing the following tasks:
• Maintain and manage pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
• Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Ability create and upload Twitter & YouTube backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus
Skills and attributes interns are expected to have:
• Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
• Be creative with an eye for design
• Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
• Knowledge of video editing software – iMovie, Final Cut, or Windows Live Movie Maker is a plus
• Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily
• Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
• Experience proofreading and editing
(The internship is unpaid | If expectations of the company concerning the intern’s work are confirmed, prospect of a permanent position)
Visit our homepage www.BlackBelt-Energy.com and get to know Black Belt. Send your application to Career@BlackBelt-Energy.com