Prestigious Blog and Social Media Editor www.sellthebride.comLocal Traffic Builder
Social Media & Community Management InternSeek Within You
Social Media InternBlack Public Relations Society of NY
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COORDINATOR INTERNRightBridge Financial Group
Marketing/Social Media InternReach 4 Your Dreamz Inc
Social Media/Communications Intern (Full-time option avail)Bookmark This
5999-A Ridgeview St.
CPI Solutions is a leading Technology Consulting, Outsourced IT, Application Development and Video Conferencing Company with more than 60 technical professionals serving clients throughout Southern California. Combining a breadth of expertise and diverse service offerings, CPI delivers quality IT solutions focused on improving business performance.
At CPI, we have a dynamic environment that continues to evolve thanks to the ideas and accomplishments of our team members and our unparalleled relationships with industry-leading partners. The success of our projects depends on our respected employees, and that is why we look for the most responsible, accountable, ambitious and most growth-oriented professionals to join our team.
CPI Solutions is seeking a Social Media/Communications Intern to serve as an integral part of our marketing team. You will be responsible for creating an exciting and positive buzz across various social media platforms for CPI Solutions and their clientele. You will be responsible for content research, creation and distribution. You will also be expected to reactively respond and engage in conversations with other members across multiple social media channels.
RequirementsQualifications & Experience:
• Understanding of the digital and social media space, with knowledge of business marketing across various social platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and research skills
• Passion for social media and marketing
• Highly motivated and organized self-starter
• Ability to communicate effectively with the team and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Outside of the box thinker with fresh ideas
• Ideally previous work experience in social media or a communications-related position is recommended but not required