Social Media/Digital InternBookmark This
Alpha Beta Creatives
DescriptionNew York based digital startup is seeking a social media intern to begin immediately to assist with daily responsibilities including media outreach and strategy, research and social media.
Responsibilities* Knowledge of online and social media trends and platforms, working knowledge of emerging trends in the space
* Understanding of social and google analytics and the ability to support client reporting
* Basic understanding of the online technologies and platforms
* Strong writing and editing abilities, excellent problem solving abilities and judgment
* Preferable previous experience with event planning/production
* Interest in a variety of verticals with a strong knowledge of emerging brands
* Seniors and recent graduates all welcome to apply
* Available to contribute at least 20 hours weekly
All interested parties should submit a resume and availability.
RequirementsCandidates must be team players who are willing to work hard. You should have a strong interest in digital marketing and the ability to multitask in this dynamic environment. This is a great opportunity to learn from some of the best entrepreneurs on building a startup from scratch. Our previous interns have greatly excelled in their careers and are now leading organizations.
This is a position for someone who identifies as a social media junkie, web savvy, a big-time blog lover and a fearless contributor. Our Intern will have exposure to an emerging online media company, participating in everything from online campaigns to public relations to digital marketing.
You'll learn the inside workings of a company and contribute to projects large and small. We would love to talk to you if you've got a passion for social media, blogging, digital marketing and/or similar related fields of interest. Strong writing and editorial skills, an excellent knowledge of social media and blogging platforms, tech savvy and good problem-solving abilities are a must. Looking for upbeat and enthusiastic individuals with excellent oral and written communication skills.