Social Media/MarketingBookmark This
La Jolla, CA
DescriptionGreenpacha Hat for a Better World is an innovative, one-of-a-kind, La Jolla based company and you can have the opportunity to be a part of it!
We are currently looking to offer undergraduate students pursuing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, or Communications the opportunity to enrich their experience through our Marketing/Social Media Internship. We are seeking outgoing, creative, and dynamic individuals who are interested in gaining a tremendous amount of experience in a growing
Internship is for credit only (check with your school's internship office).
Must have a min 3.0 GPA
Responsibilities• Assist with social media outreach with our worldwide followers
• Create and maintain social media marketing campaigns
• Gather marketing research and statistical information
• Contact local and national press
• Create and organize media lists
Requirements• Computer and Internet-literacy is essential
• Effective web researching skills will be a constant requirement
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Good writing skills and understanding of authentic communication
• A thorough understanding of social media trends, and an interest in social media platforms (facebook, twiitter, tumblr )