Social Media-Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Apple Blossom Naturals
3273 421st Ave NE
DescriptionWe are in need of a Social Media/Marketing Assistant to manage all of our online sites and online marketing strategies, including: Facebook, Twitter, ecobold.com, etsy, amazon.com, www.appleblossomnaturals.com.
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate and report to senior management on all projects implemented
- Take direction from senior management and update accordingly
ResponsibilitiesThis position involves:
-Managing online site: www.appleblossomnaturals.com updating any contact information, company information, photos, press releases, history, mission etc.
-Managing online store: www.shop.appleblossomnaturals.com updating any product information, including categories, ingredients, size, availability, pricing, photos etc.
-Managing social media: facebook, twitter, any other sites added, including updating above information, listing where to see our next booth and future contacts, any other information as necessary.
-Manage other online purchasing options including: ecobold, etsy and amazon.
-Seek out further marketing options and manage those sites/information.
-Seek out more online marketing strategies and maintain them. Including posting on various sites offering information and feedback on our products.
-Brainstorm and research other online marketing strategies. Present those strategies to your manager for approval.
Requirements- Computer skills a must
- Ability to write intellectually and represent the company in a respectful way
- Ability to stick to company mission/ethics
- Knowledge or interest in natural/organic pet care/skin care a plus
- Work from your own location: need computer, and internet access
- Self-motivated, creative and energetic
- Knowledge of Spanish a plus