Social Media/Marketing AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for an energetic, capable self starter to join our team as a career minded intern. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to local businesses, and rely on us to help them find the right customers and engage loyal communities through sharing and collaborating, largely using social media.
The intern we seek will work at the office one full day each week, and 1-2 hours daily from home.
Please come ready to make a difference for our team and our clients.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns (emphasis on Facebook)
- Research relevant and interesting topics and develop editorial calendars
- Provide weekly reports and analysis of Facebook ad campaigns and posts
- Report to the VP of Client Services
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Have experience (proficiency preferred) in Gmail, Hootsuite, Facebook, Pinterest
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management