Social Media/Marketing InternBookmark This
Company: Food blog/food consultancy
• Source, analyze, comment on, experiment with, and post content via Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Pinster, and other social media outlets.
• Promote brand awareness, generate inbound website traffic.
• Build an active brand network to spread the word about the blog.
• Develop and execute social marketing strategies.
• Discover, introduce, and manage emerging social media/mobile platforms, technologies, and opportunities.
• Alert social media followers of key food/culinary events and releases.
• Research opportunities of other social media outlets (i.e., Google +), as necessary.
• BA in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field preferred.
• Proficiency with major social media and mobile platforms.
• Proficiency with Wordpress and other blogging platforms.
• Familiarity with URL-shortening and photo-sharing.
• Proficiency in editing, optimizing, and file converting.
• Strong grammar, spelling, writing skills. Excellent communication skills.
• Problem solver, strategic thinker, solid work ethic, resourceful, quick learner, multi-tasker.
• Experience in digital marketing/developing social media and marketing strategies, a plus.
• A passion for food, interest in photography/videography preferred.
• Familiarity with video editing (i.e., Final Cut Pro, etc.) preferred.
• Ability to commit to at least 10 hours per week.
The internship is unpaid, but the chosen intern will receive samples of all of my culinary creations. Please send your resume and a brief description of why you think you’d be a good fit.