Social Media/Marketing InternBookmark This
Belle Maison Agency
1999 Avenue of the Stars #1100
Century City, CA
DescriptionWe are a Los Angeles based domestic staffing agency that specializes in staffing individuals in the home and in some office positions. There is a Lifestyle Management Division that acts as a concierge service to individuals needing temporary services. Looking for someone who is primarily interested in social media with some marketing and sales. This person should be interested helping to market and grow a small business by boosting social media awareness while also creating other marketing avenues.
ResponsibilitiesThe person in this position:
- Works closely with founders to keep current social media platforms (Facebook, Linkdn, Twitter) up to date with content and job listings
- Data entry of job applications to CRM (Client Relationship Management)
- Track job postings and manage incoming emails
- Optionally dropping off brochures to relevant businesses (gas and expense reimbursement)
This is an unpaid internship but there is an opportunity to make commissions based off any clients that are brought in from marketing efforts set forth by the person in this position. Commissions range anywhere from $250-$1000 per client. Additionally, if the business experiences significant increases from these marketing efforts, there will be a generous bonus. This position offers a flexible schedule, and you can work from home.
Location : Century City, CA
- Web and social-media savvy; social media (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and beyond) is a second language to you
- A creative & resourceful thinker; someone who can come up with their own ideas on how to stay engaged with our readers/followers
- Ability to find compelling content for our highly curated social media outlets
- Writes well, fact-checks, and has good grammar and spelling
- Has own laptop and smartphone
- Highly organized
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Has inventive and original ideas for Marketing
Please let us know why you're the right person for the job!