Social Media/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Synosure Games, Inc
DescriptionSynosure Games is one of the 2013 Q1 Start-up companies under StartEngine LA powered by Accenture (say that ten times fast!)
We make mobile games for hardcore gamers.
Synosure Games is dedicated to making Mobile games for the Hardcore gamer. Synosure aims to create console-like experiences on mobile that give players quality content, depth and re-playability. How we accomplish this is by putting full focus on fun game mechanics first, with tight and fine tuned controls that are easy to pick up but difficult to master and by creating game worlds and viral experiences that require players to pull together friends and keep them personally and emotionally invested.
Our first game, CostZ of Living - Zombie Wholesale is an action packed Zombie Defense Game with role play elements, strategic social friend team-ups and a game experience that is viral in itself. Free to play with premium downloadable content.
Slated for initial iOS release and built in Unity3d, we can easily port it to Android, Blackberry, Windows 8 and other relevant devices.
Slated for October (Halloween release) - from there we will seamlessly transition into developing our followup title.
About the position:
Synosure Games is looking for a social media intern. The ideal candidate can identify new media trends and provide insight that can help enhance the visibility of our brand.
- You’re a gamer/geek.
- You have plans for the inevitable Zombie apocalypse.
- Familiar with mobile, tech and gaming sites.
- Local to Southern California (though telecommute is okay)
This is a non-paid internship. For college credit or just those who want more experience under their belt.
- Develop and manage content-based social network and blogs
- Participate in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Join us and represent the brand at various events.
Requirements- Solid understanding of popular social networks including Facebook, Twitter and Pintrest.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Experience locating and engaging advocates within the community to foster dialogue.