Social Media & Community Management InternSalon Antebellum
Social Media and Public Relations InternshipJoslin Diabetes Center
Social Media InternIchan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Social Media Intern- Fall 2014Dress for Success Washington, DC
Doggie Daycare Assistant/Social MediaLove Dogs Camp
Social Media/PR AssistantBookmark This
Treasure Mountain Inn
DescriptionSeeking someone to leverage our strong environmental practices and ethic for more reach on multiple social media platforms.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update web sites
- Monitor presence on all websites for accuracy of content
- Develop system to manage alerts, changes over time
- Analyze return on investment
- Generate press releases and collect and organize mentions, articles, posts, reviews, etc.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, customer retention