Social Media/PR InternBookmark This
Go Buy Local
15 South Fifth Street, Suite 1060
DescriptionBecome a Social Media/PR Dynamo:
Go Buy Local, located in Minneapolis, MN/Tempe, AZ/Cincinnati, OH, offers an exclusive twist to the typical local marketing firm. Fast Paced, Locally Focused Ad Distribution Team with a Game-Changing Approach to Engage Customers that Builds Sustainable Communities Across the US. We welcome you to join us in our sustainability initiative! Become a Go Buy Local Social Media/PR Intern today!
- Do you want to learn more about the latest ways to promote businesses or how to build relationships with local media?
- Do you want to contribute your ideas on how to get customers to engage locally?
- Interns will be responsible for multiple tasks and projects.
- Sustainability-focused, forward thinking community engagement company, Go Buy Local invites interns to join the team and help us successfully roll-out our services for local business and local communities across the country.
How to Apply:
Please apply via internships.com or send cover and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today. Thanks!
What interns are saying about Go Buy Local:
“Not only did my Internship result in a Marketing position at Go Buy Local; but, my experience went beyond ‘case book’ company analysis and I was able to gain hands-on skills working with real clients. Being an entrepreneurial firm, working at Go Buy local involves wearing many different ‘hats.’ As a result, I was able to rely on my college classwork to provide many of the skills required for the position as well as learning many new skill sets in such areas as the highly advancing online world, client relations, business acumen, and much more.” – Jordan, Intern
- Conducting market research
- Conducting consumer research
- Preparing analytic reports
- Administering social media campaigns
- Maintaining daily project management
- Creating/editing press releases, email campaigns, website copy
...lots of other stuff (we're entrepreneurs after all!)
- 15+ hours/week
- Must be a team player
- Comfortable working with a number of applications including: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Social Media
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Able to think outside the box!
SkillsRequired - Advertising, Social Media, Public Relations Skills, Marketing Research, Adobe Design Programs, Article Writing, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Nonprofits, Cause Marketing, Analytic Reporting, Mobile Advertising, Blog Marketing