Social Media/PR internBookmark This
Dating for a Cause
DescriptionDating for a Cause provides a platform for singles to connect on causes they care about at charity-related events while aiding non-profits and organizers to raise funds and recruit volunteers.
Responsibilities* Work closely with the DFAC management team to implement web-based PR and marketing activities, including blogs, tagging, social networking, viral marketing, search engine marketing, and other forms of electronic communication.
* Monitoring blogs and websites (dating blogs, charity, Non-profits) to identify opportunities for DFAC. Finding relevant newsworthy articles for publication on DFAC social networking sites and website.
* Updating and maintaining DFAC presence on social networking sites including: Facebook, Twitter, Meetup etc. Respond to questions from followers on social media sites, creating buzz, leading discussions,
* Liason with possible sponsors and their news updates for social networking sites and blogs.
* Develop and maintain web and organizational partnerships to publicize DFAC.
* Evaluate and reporting effectiveness of the campaign and website traffic.
* Additional duties as assigned
Requirements* Enthusiasm and passion for DFAC and its mission
* Interest in social media, marketing, online campaigns, blogging, and PR, experience preferred
* Organized, responsible, detail oriented, and dedicated
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, web publishing tools, and internet research skills
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks under deadlines
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written format with staff, media, and external partners.
* Previous work experience preferred, but looking for someone with energy, passion, responsible and willing learn. Great growth potential.
Please include writing samples, blogs, twitter account, etc.