Social Media/PR internship with Cultural Exchange ProjectThe Global Kitchen Project
Athlete Relations Social Media InternWorld Of Athletes
Social Media AssistantThe Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
Beauty e-commerce looking for social media internsNailbox
Social MediaGentle Care
Social Media/Web DesignBookmark This
5273 North Commerce Ave
DescriptionAirstar has been an innovator and world leader in Radio Controlled Helicopters and VTOL Vertical Takeoff and Landing technology for the past 25 years. Airstar designs, engineers, develops, builds, tests and delivers custom built configurations and cutting edge remote controlled helicopters to US military, international government and civilian surveillance services, fire and rescue agencies as well as world renowned aerial cinematographers for movie and commercial production, aerial photography and laboratory / product data testing.
We are looking for an intern to help us develop a social media and online marketing campaign.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Select internship titles from the dropdown above to preview our sample descriptions.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment