Social media and Art Direction InternshipBookmark This
2116 Venice Blvd
DescriptionCreative consulting company specializing in fashion and the contemporary arts seeks highly creative and organized individual for a summer internship.
Candidates must be familiar with computer software and applications as well as
Have a background in graphic design, photography and social media with an interest in fashion, fine art and communications.
- Interfacing with clients and follow-ups.
Interact with outside design and press professionals
- Office and Gallery administration including emails and maintaining a calendar.
- Updating blog and social media platforms as well as preparation of all written material and maintaining a cohesive brand image.
- Planning, Preparation and Coordination of Events and Exhibitions at the gallery.
- Helping Produce and Conceptualize campaigns including Graphic Design and Photo shoot involvement
- Well versed in Adobe Programs
- Social Media savvy- blog writing, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Google Plus
- Must be highly organized and resourceful with great phone skills as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be a very creative and well rounded in the arts. (A background in Graphic Design/ Photography highly recommended)
- Interested in communications and PR with a strong knowledge of Blogs and
- Must be able to commit to 2-3months and 2 days a week.