Great Opportunity! Technology Intern needed for a growing business-- help yourself/help the world!Positively Elizabeth
Marketing and social media internSounds Sweet Entertainment
Social Media AssistantStar House Entertainers
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Social media internshipBookmark This
Lifes 2 Short Events
DescriptionIt all started with a group of friends getting together to play frisbee and climb trees at Wash park and turned into something, well, freaking amazing!
With all of our events our goal and mission is to bring fun and play to the masses. After all, Life’s 2 Short to participate in boring events!
Our marketing internship will immerse the selected individual(s) into the exciting up and coming industry of event marketing.
L2SE will be producing/affiliating over 20 of our own events and managing marketing accounts for 5+ other events in 2014.
The position will cover every aspect of marketing a large event series nationally. Included but definitely not limited to the role are the following duties:
* Social media master
* Designing posts and campaign artwork: Creative with knowledge of design (photoshop or illustrator a plus)
*understand and help develop brand strategy
*comprehensive social media integration
*manage and develop comprehensive marketing plan for individual events
*understand and grow within our industry-due diligence in event production
*create, develop, and follow through campaigns
Please only apply if you:
* Expert in at least 2 of the following: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google +, Youtube, Pinterest
* Knowledge of google docs, asana (or other task management software)
*are very detail oriented
*are super creative and outgoing
*very organized and great at multi-tasking
*communicate often and effectively (it's a fast moving biz)
*love to have have fun!
This is an unpaid position however there will be many opportunities to for bonuses and fun incentives and is only part-time so you will have time for school and work.
Responsibilities- Managing multiple social media channels
- Coming up with creative online campaigns
- On-going education
- Designing posts
- Contacting businesses and individuals directly through social media for marketing outreach and cross promoting
- Reviewing analytics to determine most effective posts and campaigns for our industry
RequirementsWe'd like to see you have:
- experience with Google drive and task management apps (like Asana)
- proficiency with all social media outlets: Facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, youtube (and knowledge of how to grow and engage audiences through all mediums)
- Experience guerrilla marketing and promotional work