Brand AmbassadorThe Indian Economist
Social Media/PR internship with Cultural Exchange ProjectThe Global Kitchen Project
Athlete Relations Social Media InternWorld Of Athletes
Social Media AssistantThe Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
Beauty e-commerce looking for social media internsNailbox
Tackk Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
5000 Euclid Ave. Suite 310
You are studying marketing, communications or a related field, and are addicted to technology, social media and finding the next best thing. You have a knack for creating content that attracts attention. You have a need to find what can drive floods of traffic while pushing the limits. Naturally, you can pick up anything and communicate it well, you are well spoken and yes you like to talk, but you build trust through communication and action. You’re a hard worker with a passion to succeed, you are organized and you have an eye for detail. You’re able to make decisions quickly, respond to rapidly changing needs accordingly and you simply get stuff done. Most importantly you love what you do, you are a rockstar and you won’t stop until everyone knows what the heck Tackk is!
Responsibilities- Support overall marketing and social initiatives; work closely with community engagement and user acquisition managers
- Create ongoing fresh content on tackk.com tackkboards and blog; blog planning and sharing according to target verticals
- Identify bloggers and content creators that could benefit from using Tackk; organize ideas around ways to integrate blogger community with specific tackkboards
- Maintain and actively participate in social discussion on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest; identify opportunities using real-time conversations
- Work with user acquisition manager to create a multimedia strategy to leverage SEO; assist in PPC and ad campaigns.
- Be a resource for social media best practices, trends and insights as they pertain to Tackk
- Have an eye for aesthetics and design; no design skills necessary, but definitely a plus
- Think outside the box; present creative marketing ideas that show you understand Tackk’s strategic position