Social Media Video InternGrilled Cheese & Co
Social MediaSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media & Community Management InternPeacebar
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Administration/Operations 8 Week Internship!Galmore Management and Consulting
Media Intern/Assistant, Social Media, Video, and PhotoSecretLifeofaBioNerd Media
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Social Media & Communications Management InternBGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Social Media Content InternKanga Care
Tourism and Travel AssistantBookmark This
NYS Empire State Development
Posted: August 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLove the web? We’re looking for a fall intern to help our team market "I Love NY" tourism initiatives, create new content and assist with other projects on the official ILOVENY.com website!
If you have an eye for detail, enjoy researching, writing, editing, and working with data, then this intern position may be for you!
Responsibilities- Research and pull together content and listing information for use on iloveny.com to support our digital media and marketing efforts;
- Learn how to use our CRM/CMS systems and assist with making web updates;
- Develop and contribute ideas for current/future promotions, present them to staff and management for feedback;
- Learn about how tourism and promotion aspects of a campaign works from ‘behind-the-scenes’ of one of the industry’s most iconic brands;
- Review and analyze monthly analytics and other reports, summarize results for staff;
- Assist the digital team with ad hoc projects (i.e. background research, special events, etc.)
Requirements- Be a current college or grad student pursuing a degree in a related field and able to receive course credit (this internship is unpaid).
- Be able to commit a minimum of 15-20 hours (between 8:30am and 5 pm – M-F) each week and work out of our Albany office (we’re located on Broadway).
- Knowledge of web and digital platforms.
- Fosters a high interest in digital media and mobile apps.
- Strong written and spoken English language communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and utilize the internet for research needs.
Experience and knowledge in these areas would be helpful but not required:
- Knowledge of NY State attractions and recreational opportunities
- Prior digital internship experience