Social Media InternRobust Entertainment, Inc.
Social Media Whiz Kid needed for NYC based Indie Hip-Hop/RnB labelDiamondStarNYC
Social Media Marketing InternBranch Out Online Marketing
Social Media/Admin SupportSocially Shoppable
Social Media and Marketing AssistantAspirations Marketing and Public Relations
Use Your Social Media & Community Management Skills To Cultivate Social Entrepreneurship OrgsBookmark This
Managing Your Solutions
DescriptionManaging Your Solutions is a socially focused virtual assistant company that engages with investors , entrepreneurs, and small business owners to promote products and services within the US. We are an entrepreneurial social business who seeks to create social awareness and social change. Through social media and community engagement you will be an active participant in connecting with households to gain insight into their lives and how we can best team up to offer and improve the best solutions to every day needs. Are you the expert who will help brand and support social hubs ? If your answer is YES, we'd love for you to work with our team!
Interested applicants send your resume to email@example.com
Dates: Start anytime for at least three months approximately 6 hours/week
P.S., while this is primarily a virtual position there may be opportunities for you to join us when our company facilitates presentations in the community (speaking sessions, networking opportunities, panel discussions, consultations, etc.) If you're flexible and up for the challenge we'd love to hear from YOU!!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Provides weekly updates across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Uploading videos, etc.
- Updates the website
- Assists with developing marketing strategies for promoting programs and services
- On page optimization and content editing including call-to-action statements, headlines, meta tags, page titles, alt tags, and description
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
Requirements- Work from Home
- Must have laptop
- Must have experience/knowledge with Flickr, Word Press, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedln, Drupal CMS, Press Releases or similar correspondence
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Knowledge of You Tube Channels, RSS, Google Analytics, SEO is beneficial
- Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Please submit work sample to Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org