Corporate Social Responsibility Social Media Account Manager (unpaid with bonuses)Bookmark This
DescriptionWe are building a large pipeline of Beta users through social media. Social Media Interns will create and manage a branded Twitter account dedicated to a CSR issue close to heart (Renewable Energy, Climate Change, Oil Drilling). Together with the Marketing Director in New York City Interns will receive guidance on best social media practices and together unlock the secrets of building a movement in the digital age.
Belongto.it (www.belongto.it) will empower users to access transparent information on companies across the globe and voice their opinions about each company's impact on a community-by-community basis. Connected and informed, consumers can easily cause corporate change.
Responsibilities- 10-15 hours per week
- Skype/join.me check-ins with NYC Marketing Director
- Follow the same process used for belongto.it's main Twitter account: twitter.com/belongtoit
- Research news related to CSR topic daily
- Proactively build a following through curated content
- Proactively network and engage with socially responsible companies, social ventures, CSR advocates and #OWS
- Enhanced resume/C.V. with a custom professional title and reference
- Upon site launch receive a bonus calculated by the quantity and quality of actions contributed
Requirements- 4 year degree
- social media guru
- skilled writer and researcher
- ability to speak as an authority on your CSR issue
- passion for ethical business