Virtual Social Media and Internet Marketing AssistantBookmark This
RAPN, Inc. dba Kidz Comfort
DescriptionKidz Comfort is a growing internet based retail and wholesale organization looking to expand product lines as well as wholesale customers. We are searching for a virtual intern for this challenging unpaid and flexible position. Interns will work directly with the owner to tackle a variety of projects. Projects will range from developing and implementing a social media strategy with the intent of increasing sales, to customer and community outreach. This intern position is available immediately.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web site and/or blogs.
- Work under the direction of the owner in the development and implementation of Internet marketing campaigns (PPC, Organic, Social Media Marketing).
- Draft diverse promotional materials; media contacts, press releases, tracking/analysis of media hits, monitoring relevant news stories.
- Stay on the cutting edge of trends & techniques in the Internet marketing industry.
- Seek out wholesalers for purchasing of inventory products.
Requirements- Thorough knowledge of Internet, social media outlets and Search Engine use.
- Search engine marketing, organic marketing, PPC marketing, or training in marketing, advertising or communications preferable.
- Ideal candidates will be very detailed-oriented, flexible, have strong organizational & creative problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in WordPress; web analytics, search engine optimization, including knowledge of keyword use.
- Strong English and writing skills.
- Resume, letter of interest and references requested.