Social Media Intern - Fall 2014SheNOW
Social Media & Community Management InternShelia Powell
Social Media Marketing InternSouth Carolina Small Business Chamber of Commerce
Social Media and Marketing Intern Wanted for New Mobile Appbtrfly, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternWISE Magazine
Business Support Services is seeking a Virtual Social Media Intern/Web Design InternBookmark This
Business Support Services
DescriptionBusiness Support Services is an organization whose mission is to be the top producing business support company, providing the highest-level of support to small and mid-size business owners from a remote location.
ResponsibilitiesBusiness Support Services, LLC. , is looking for an ambitious and motivated Virtual Web Designer/Social Media Intern. You will be working closely with the owner on a variety of web design and social media tasks to include helping to maintain the organization’s on-line social media presence, engaging readers on various social media platforms, creating blog post(s) on social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, etc, as well as assisting in other web design/social media areas as needed.
THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID; however students will receive course credit(s) for the internship as required.
Requirements*Must have internet, computer and phone access, as this internship is done virtually.
* Must have experience and/or a comfort level with web design (HTML, etc.) blogs and social media tools and techniques.
* Must have a natural sense of urgency; ability to juggle many projects at the same time.
* Must be self-driven and self-motivated.
* Must be internet savvy with the ability to conduct online research and collect data as needed.
* Must have an interest in brainstorming new ideas.
* Must be organized, detail oriented and work well independently.