Web Designer/Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Reynolds Financial Services
1755 North Brown Road, Suite 200
DescriptionReynolds Financial Services is a small accounting firm established in 2006 to provide quality accounting, payroll and tax services to small businesses, not-for-profit organizations, homeowners associations and individuals. At RFS, our mission is to build a partnership by being a trusted advisor that provides insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions. We take pride in ensuring the success of our clients through collaboration, leadership, integrity and trust.
Responsibilities- Require minimum 5-10 hours/week. Flexible schedule.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university program
- Mid to high level website design skills
- Working knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-starter, organized, detail oriented and technically skilled
- Must have reliable PC/MAC/Laptop with internet access
This is an unpaid internship (application for school credit is encouraged) that could lead to a permanent part-time position with our organization.
Requirements- Assist in redesigning our existing website
- Implement and manage search engine optimization techniques
- Prepare strategies and lead our efforts on social media sites in addition to other creative networks/forums
- Prepare and maintain creative and entertaining blog posts relating to our industry
- Generate engaging content for our website
- Assist in finding, filtering and documenting new business leads
- Maintain logs of progress, achievements, etc.