Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Social Media AssistantJust Pearlz, Inc.
Work from Home Social Media InternBookmark This
Descriptionreffra.com is a social networking, blogging and video sharing community. Members of the site are provided with an interactive experience which encompasses blogging as well as forums within their personal profiles and includes group chats audio and video with their friends in addition to the standard features that are included in most of the social networking sites.
RequirementsEligibility for Applying:
• High School or a University students with high proficiency in English Language.
• One Month Program ( This includes an internship certificate )
• Two Months Program (This includes internship certificate along with an additional recommendation letter )
• Bloggers ( On topics like current affairs, politics, business, sports, health care issues, environment, philanthropy, social media, education, self improvement etc )
• Forum Moderators and contributors.
• Facebook and Twitter Marketers.
At the end of the day, you will be able to add these bullet points to your resume:
• Assisted with the development of a comprehensive resource site for public.
• Researched and wrote articles and marketed various website tools on social media.
• Provided strategic advice and recommendations on web site strategy and content development.