SEO / Blogging / Advertising / Marketing / Writing / Key Word ResearchRootmedia.net
Social Media Marketing PositionLyfe Problems
Social media marketing for a Cloud serviceSujjester.com
Social Media InternRobust Entertainment, Inc.
Social Media Whiz Kid needed for NYC based Indie Hip-Hop/RnB labelDiamondStarNYC
World Of Athletes Marketing Sales Independent ContractorBookmark This
World of Athletes
DescriptionYou will be responsible for working directly with colleges, high schools,
club team sports, and other athletic organizations to acquire customers.
In addition, the Team Sales Representative will identify and secure new
revenue opportunities working with key internal stakeholders to deliver
the right product and brand support necessary for long-term success.
Expected results are to grow revenue profitably with the specialty team
market. You will ensure that the WofA vision, mission and values are
upheld while making a positive contribution to the company culture.
ResponsibilitiesThe Team Sales Representative is expected to:
• Meet/exceed revenue and profit targets
• Develop and maintain relationships with High School and College
Athletic Directors, Coaches,
Youth Sports Clubs, and other organizations that value athletic
• Be the authority on key success factors for his/her team business
• Identify revenue growth opportunities for the team market and play a
lead role with internal team members to execute on business
• Contribute to product development process through providing
category insights and volume projections for new products.
• Actively prospect for new business opportunities with top teams,
clubs and athletic organizations in defined regions.
• Develop and nurture relationships with top accounts.
• Effectively and efficiently educate end users on WofA products/services and
value proposition over the phone and on customer sites when
• Effectively present existing core and new product offerings to
• Ensure that core assortment of WofA products/services are supported across
• Develop and implement sales strategies to secure profitable growth.
• Work cross functionally to implement effective and profitable growth
strategies (E.G. sales promotions).
• Take leadership role in communicating go to market strategies for
the team market.
• Work with General Manager to optimize brand building and sales
revenue with top team accounts.
• Contribute to the product development process through active
participation in product reviews by providing market insights, sales
performance, and customer trends.
• Participate in high impact marketing events.
• Manage all expenses within budget.
• A key stakeholder for the market within the sales and operations
• Provide new product projections during product development
• Provide input into baseline revenue and growth initiatives for the
channel during the annual budget process.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent work
• 3+ years of team sales experience
• Proven track record of results driving profitable revenue growth
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Accurate and detail oriented
• Passionate about team sports and fitness
• Team-Player with a “can do” attitude