Social Media Internship ( Snap Chat, Instagram, YouTube, FaceBook & Twitter )HRMI / J10 Music
Social Media Marketing InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Summer/Fall InternHeartRise Movement
Social Media & Marketing Intern5th Avenue Digital
PAID summer intern opportunity for teens interested in tech/mobile appjuxta labs
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Food/Travel Social Media Intern (Virtual Position)NomNom.Com
Action Sports Social Media Management internBookmark This
5011 Argosy Avenue
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeing at the forefront of the rawest and most adrenaline filled events has become a major goal of ADDRENAL. Our media company is moving towards hosting our own sporting and extreme sporting events.
The Social Media Intern's primary responsibility is to manage the social media platforms, making frequently posts and keep it updated with posts related to action sports. We are looking for a driven and motivated individual with a passion for extreme sports and adrenaline filled activities.
Responsibilities- Oversee the daily content on digital media platforms including, but not limited to, blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and YouTube.
- Manage scheduling, posting, creative asset development, and all other aspects of running a lively content marketing program.
- Monitor social media influencers, trends, applications, tools, emerging platforms, etc., and make recommendations that are a good fit for our clients and support marketing initiatives.
- Determine a target market, recommend marketing strategies based on this and help with the development of an overall marketing plan.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of marketing campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Requirements• Major in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or other closely related field – degree in progress or completed
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills (AP Style knowledge is a big plus)
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, energetic, highly creative setting
• A positive attitude and excitement to learn new skills
• Previous Social Media Management experience preferred
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Action Sports, Brand Positioning Strategies, Social Media Management
Preferred - Brand Communication