Social media internshipNew York Life
Golf Media Brand InternGIA
Marketing and Social Media Volunteer / InternKyle Joseph
Blogging & Social Media Internship at Entertainment Staffing Firm in LAThe Pocketbook Agency
Social Media Intern for Singer-SongwriterAlison James Music
Social Media InternshipProgressive Mastery Learning - The Grid Method
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Video productionZada International Consulting
Social Media/MarketingBookmark This
Posted: November 07 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
I'm an author, educator and ayurveda holistic doctor. Ayurveda is a system of medicine from India. It utilizes a preventative approach (diet, meditation, yoga, etc.) to maintain health and natural herbs for treating disease. My book “The Essential Ayurvedic Cookbook” was published in October 2015. I am looking for help expanding my platform using social media -- posting on FB, twitter, YouTube Videos, Linked-In, etc.
The ideal intern:
1. Will have an interest in eating healthy, holistic medicine, yoga and Ayurveda.
2. Will be able to work independently.
3. Will contribute to preparation and implementation of a marketing plan with specific targets.
4. Is looking for a "resume builder" - not income.
Working for a published author will look great on your resume. In addition, I hope you will really enjoy learning about ayurveda. This will be a low stress & FUN internship where you will learn a lot and have opportunities to be very creative.
More information at www.yogawithlois.com
The hours are flexible and could be about 5 or 10 hours a week. It's up to you.
ResponsibilitiesYou would be responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of a Social Media Marketing plan for my upcoming book publication as well as my holistic medical practice. I am operating without a plan right now and without time to really focus...that's why I need help.
I prepare content for a quarterly newsletter and would like help getting that information into Mailchimp in a nice looking format.
I need help updating my website with all my speaking engagements. My website is on Wordpress.
I'd like help building my email list and FB following. Social media activities including:
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, etc.
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
You will work your own hours and we will prepare a plan of action. You will have a lot of freedom in terms of how to reach our agreed upon goals. It should be fun, not stressful.
I'm located near Venice, California. Flexible dates - you can start and stop whenever fits your schedule. I'm happy to have some help.
Requirements1. Students applying for this internship should have experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets; knowledge of baby boomer markets is a plus.
2. Experience with social networking (Facebook, twitter, Youtube, Linked-In, etc.)
2. Experience with MailChimp
3. Experience with Wordpress
4. Experience with Google+
5. If you have experience creating flyers that would be a plus!
6. If you have experience with creating 3-minute YouTube videos that would be a BONUS!