Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
Administrative InternBookmark This
617 W 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUptown Treehouse is a cutting edge, fast growing, full-service marketing agency that is revolutionizing the space through technology and social media. Our people have an interest in using social media as a tool that provides value to businesses and brands. Whether you’re developing an innovative editorial calendar to evangelize a new product launch, or building strategic relationships to drive brand advocacy, you will be exposed to the key drivers and fundamental values that make Uptown Treehouse a leading agency in the communications industry.
The Administrative Intern will learn how to support a brilliant team of creative marketers. Duties will include, but are not limited to: reporting, filling, inventory management, scheduling, and data entry. This is an unpaid internship.
Responsibilities• Reporting directly to Office Manager.
• Creating and updating documents in Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office platforms.
• Photocopying/Scanning documents.
• Setting and scheduling calendars.
• Ordering and distributing office supplies.
• Assisting with company function set ups/clean up.
• Picking up and distributing mail.
• Filing various documents.
• Coordinating/executing inventory management and updates.
• Data entry of various reports.
Requirements• Passion for Business Management.
• Interest in Social Media/Digital Marketing.
• Eagerness to learn office support practices.
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize tasks and be extremely organized.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
• Basic knowledge of accounting and business management.
• Ability to communicate clearly and meet deadlines.
• Strong interest in working at in a startup environment.
SkillsRequired - MS Office Suite, Filing, Inventory, Internet Research, Event Planning
Preferred - Social Media, Business Administration