Social Media MarketingGlam Life Events
Instagram SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Facebook SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Sales - Social Media Packages - Reputation Marketing & Local PrescenceE3 Consulting Partners, LLC
Event - Research Analyst Internshipnoel.events
Marketing and Social Media for Non-ProfitTen Thousand Villages
Facebook Social Media ManagerIdeate Vision
Twitter ManagerIdeate Vision
Administrative InternBookmark This
617 W 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUptown Treehouse is a cutting edge, fast growing, full-service marketing agency that is revolutionizing the space through technology and social media. Our people have an interest in using social media as a tool that provides value to businesses and brands. Whether you’re developing an innovative editorial calendar to evangelize a new product launch, or building strategic relationships to drive brand advocacy, you will be exposed to the key drivers and fundamental values that make Uptown Treehouse a leading agency in the communications industry.
The Administrative Intern will learn how to support a brilliant team of creative marketers. Duties will include, but are not limited to: reporting, filling, inventory management, scheduling, and data entry. This is an unpaid internship.
Responsibilities• Reporting directly to Office Manager.
• Creating and updating documents in Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office platforms.
• Photocopying/Scanning documents.
• Setting and scheduling calendars.
• Ordering and distributing office supplies.
• Assisting with company function set ups/clean up.
• Picking up and distributing mail.
• Filing various documents.
• Coordinating/executing inventory management and updates.
• Data entry of various reports.
Requirements• Passion for Business Management.
• Interest in Social Media/Digital Marketing.
• Eagerness to learn office support practices.
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize tasks and be extremely organized.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
• Basic knowledge of accounting and business management.
• Ability to communicate clearly and meet deadlines.
• Strong interest in working at in a startup environment.
SkillsRequired - MS Office Suite, Filing, Inventory, Internet Research, Event Planning
Preferred - Social Media, Business Administration