Social Media Marketing SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media Marketing / Fashion InternI Luv 2 Swap Inc.
Social Media & Community Management Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Part Time Social Media InternCorporate Learning Institute
Winter/Spring InternCooking with Kristina
Social Media MarketingGlam Life Events
Instagram SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Facebook SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
Posted: April 03 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe position at Toxin Magazine is ideal for someone that is not only self-motivated, but also functions at a high level in a team environment as you will be responsible for social media posts and campaigns. Weekly team meetings at the corporate office or Virtually will keep you in the loop on campaign knowledge and team progress. Typical campaigns can last several days to months to years depending on client goals. As a social media specialist you will have the opportunity to see projects from inception to completion. This is an excellent opportunities for advancement into Campaign and Market Manager roles based on performance and commitment.
What Toxin Magazine can offer YOU:
- You're not confined to a cubicle daily. The position works both at the corporate office and virtually.
- Feel of a startup with the stability of brand name clients
Responsibilities- You will have to produce monthly calendars for social media content across Facebook and Twitter accounts
- driven social campaigns across Toxin websites, including Toxinmagazine.com
- Execute social media posts ranging from, but not limited to, rich media ad units, new article posts, sweepstakes/contests, videos, and homepage takeovers
- Communicate and partner with internal teams (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Editorial, Design, Copy, Social, Legal) and third party vendors to create custom content and ad products
- University degree or equivalent work experience in sales, promotions or advertising is an asset
- Strong communications, organization and interpersonal skills required
- Experience in marketing, sales, retail or customer service is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and interactive environment of marketing professionals