Social Media InternVendng Machine Corp.
Social Media InternEtching-It.com
Social Media Twitter/Events Promotion7 City Events
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Fall Social Media InternCreeds Collective
Internship: Videographer / Video Editor / PersonalityWirlix
Social Media InternDoSD
Social Media/Marketing InternTouchDolls
Social Media InternBookmark This
Bakes for Breast Cancer
Posted: February 11 2016
Company Location: Needham, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRhode Island Bakes for Breast Cancer is a new event for the non-profit breast cancer organization Bakes for Breast Cancer, Inc. which is dedicated to raising money for breast cancer research. In 2014 we are expanding our fundraising efforts into Rhode Island. We are looking for interns who want to get involved and help us raise awareness and funds in our fight against breast cancer.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Work on creative campaigns for online and offline strategies.
- Analyze and strategize key placement opportunities.
- Work with team of copywriters, graphic designers, video and photographers to deliver effective campaign.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment