Social Media InternC3Nami, LLC
Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media & Digital Content Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Remote Social Media Internship for SoCal Lifestyle WebsiteSoCalSizzle
Social Media AnalystEtching-It.com
AMMO Magazine | Spring/Summer Internship | Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: March 01 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAMMO is an online platform that inspires the innovative, smart, creative thinker to explore their own ideas and build from all the stimulating moments in their daily lives. AMMO delivers a progressive and diverse look at the art and music world with a heightened awareness of society and culture.
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated, self-starting, in-the-know editorial intern to assist in the marketing department with management of our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope, etc.
Responsibilities- Compose 3-4 posts per day on our scheduling service.
- Attend some events for coverage/marketing.
- Maintain the social networks (youtube, instagram, facebook, twitter)
- Manage all social media campaigns
- Pitch ideas for future campaigns.
Requirements- Must have previous social media marketing internship experience.
- Must be available 2-3 days a week.
- Must be in the New York/NJ Metro Area
- Must be familiar with the fashion, art, and music industries.
- Must be familiar with social networks (snapchat, instagram, facebook, twitter)
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Blogging, WordPress, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Social Media Blogging, Custom Facebook Pages, Marketing Activation
Preferred - Interviewing