Social Media + Marketing InternRashti & Rashti
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Corner
Social Media SpecialistAcenonyx
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media & Community Management InternTheChicSpy.com
Social Media InternBrogan Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
AMMO Magazine | Spring/Summer Internship | Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: March 01 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionAMMO is an online platform that inspires the innovative, smart, creative thinker to explore their own ideas and build from all the stimulating moments in their daily lives. AMMO delivers a progressive and diverse look at the art and music world with a heightened awareness of society and culture.
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated, self-starting, in-the-know editorial intern to assist in the marketing department with management of our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope, etc.
Responsibilities- Compose 3-4 posts per day on our scheduling service.
- Attend some events for coverage/marketing.
- Maintain the social networks (youtube, instagram, facebook, twitter)
- Manage all social media campaigns
- Pitch ideas for future campaigns.
Requirements- Must have previous social media marketing internship experience.
- Must be available 2-3 days a week.
- Must be in the New York/NJ Metro Area
- Must be familiar with the fashion, art, and music industries.
- Must be familiar with social networks (snapchat, instagram, facebook, twitter)
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Blogging, WordPress, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Social Media Blogging, Custom Facebook Pages, Marketing Activation
Preferred - Interviewing