Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
AMMO Magazine | Spring/Summer 2016 Internship | Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: March 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAMMO is an online platform that inspires the innovative, smart, creative thinker to explore their own ideas and build from all the stimulating moments in their daily lives. AMMO delivers a progressive and diverse look at the art and music world with a heightened awareness of society and culture.
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated, self-starting, in-the-know editorial intern to assist in the marketing department with management of our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope, etc.
Responsibilities- Compose 3-4 posts per day on our scheduling service.
- Attend some events for coverage/marketing.
- Maintain the social networks (youtube, instagram, facebook, twitter)
- Manage all social media campaigns
- Pitch ideas for future campaigns.
Requirements- Must have previous social media marketing internship experience.
- Must be available 2-3 days a week.
- Must be in the New York/NJ Metro Area
- Must be familiar with the fashion, art, and music industries.
- Must be familiar with social networks (snapchat, instagram, facebook, twitter)
SkillsRequired - YouTube, Custom Facebook Pages, WordPress, Twitter, Instagram, Marketing, Marketing Activation, Social Media, Social Media Blogging, Blogging
Preferred - Interviewing