- Internships /
- Social Media /
- AMMO Magazine | Spring/Summer 2016 Internship | Social Media Internship
Social Media & Community Management InternDay of Deanna
VASE Construction Social Media & Community Management InternVASE Construction
Fashion Accessories Social Media InternDaccio
Social Media InternChelsea Grays
Social Media InternshipCommunity Impact Technologies, Inc. d/b/a Semble
Social Media SupportDMJStudio
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternAn Aesthetic Pursuit
AMMO Magazine | Spring/Summer 2016 Internship | Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: March 01 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAMMO is an online platform that inspires the innovative, smart, creative thinker to explore their own ideas and build from all the stimulating moments in their daily lives. AMMO delivers a progressive and diverse look at the art and music world with a heightened awareness of society and culture.
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated, self-starting, in-the-know editorial intern to assist in the marketing department with management of our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope, etc.
Responsibilities- Compose 3-4 posts per day on our scheduling service.
- Attend some events for coverage/marketing.
- Maintain the social networks (youtube, instagram, facebook, twitter)
- Manage all social media campaigns
- Pitch ideas for future campaigns.
Requirements- Must have previous social media marketing internship experience.
- Must be available 2-3 days a week.
- Must be in the New York/NJ Metro Area
- Must be familiar with the fashion, art, and music industries.
- Must be familiar with social networks (snapchat, instagram, facebook, twitter)
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Blogging, WordPress, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Social Media Blogging, Custom Facebook Pages, Marketing Activation
Preferred - Interviewing