Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERNIMEX CARGO LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Morph Project
Social Media, MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media MarketingBearprint Holdings, Inc.
Summer DIGITAL MARKETING Internship for Hair and Skincare CompanyAdvanced Skin & Hair, Inc
Chicago Scene Magazine - Marketing & Social Media Management InternChicago Scene
Social Media Director InternELEMENTS OF STYLE BY MARCHEL'E, LLC
Arizona Taco Festival Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Affordable Food Festivals
214 E. Roosevelt St.
Posted: January 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Arizona Taco Festival is more than a food festival - it's an immersive experience that attracts over 35,000 festival-goers who devour their way through over 125,000 tacos and over 35,000 margaritas. In 2016, the festival will be expanding to accommodate higher attendance and adding a music festival feature. Going into its 7th year, the Taco Festival needs to amp up its social media game. We need to better engage with fans, potential attendees, and sponsors. We are looking for an enthusiastic social media intern to join our team. The position is part time, unpaid and available year round.
Responsibilities- Assist with scheduling posts and finding/creating content across platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Engage with our social communities, replying to comments and starting conversations on various platforms.
- Find creative ways to adapt photos and videos to new platforms.
- Help maintain the Taco Festival culture with a positive attitude, engaging with things people are sharing, liking, recommending and talking about.
Requirements- Experienced and knowledgeable with all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others).
- Knowledge of social media trends and how to keep content relevant and engaging
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Photo and video skills.
- A good sense of humor.
- A genuine love for tacos.
- Must live in greater Phoenix area and be able to commute to our office in downtown Phoenix minimum of 1 day a week.
- Must work a minimum of 2 hours per day, 5-7 days per week