Social Media InternVendng Machine Corp.
Social Media InternEtching-It.com
Social Media Twitter/Events Promotion7 City Events
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Fall Social Media InternCreeds Collective
Internship: Videographer / Video Editor / PersonalityWirlix
Social Media InternDoSD
Social Media/Marketing InternTouchDolls
Assistant Social Media Manager, InternBookmark This
Len Melekard (Image Consulting Company)
Posted: June 24 2015
Company Location: United, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLen Melekard (Image Consulting Company) is looking for a qualified intern to join our Social Media team. Our Social Media department releases various advertisements via social media and we are seeking an intern who can participate in various stages social media marketing.
The overall mission of this position will allow the Intern to help brands enhance their overall image and develop an effective branding strategy that will allow the brand to grow and succeed.
The Intern must be prepared to work with a fast-paced team and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of branding, marketing, and advertising.
Responsibilities- Develop various ways to attract multiple clients / customers
- Must thoroughly research brands
- Will have crucial deadlines to meet
- Look for various ways to gain more clientele
- Post various advertisements on multiple social media platforms
Requirements- Must be trustworthy
- Must be able to work remotely
- Must have access to computer/laptop with Internet access
- Must know how to submit posts to different social media platforms
- Must be able to submit reports within time allowed
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have extremely strong written, oral communication, and organization skills
- Must be good with people and able to thoroughly complete tasks
- Must have a reliable computer
- Must be able and responsible to work independently
- Must be a team player with ability to build strong relationships