Social Media/Marketing/Small Business InternMy College Coach, LLC
PR/Marketing Firm Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Spring Social Media Intern Needed for Menswear CompanyDescendant of Thieves
Social Media Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Social Media Internship (PAID - Virtual) with Analytics ExperienceWordpress Interns
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media & Community Management InternEFA MKTG
Be an Intern at Glamour Dolls!Bookmark This
300 County Avenue
Posted: August 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlamour Dolls is a cosmetics company, designed with girlie girls at heart. The concept behind Glamour Dolls came from our celebrity makeup artist, and founder Jessica Romano. You might recognize Jessica from Style Network's hit show Glam Fairy. Combining her obsession with makeup and experience in the industry, Jessica developed a line that was both adorable and affordable and Glamour Dolls was brought to life ♡
We're a growing company and looking for eager interns to join our Glamour Dolls family.
This is a perfect internship for someone interested in start-up businesses, social media, office management, public relations, event planning and marketing.
College Credit is not a problem.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have transportation and at least 2 days availability per week