Amazing Peronal Assistant/ GhostWriter for Blog & Social MediaNext Level Success
Social Media Startup InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Social Media InternFarotech
Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Blog & Social Media Development InternBookmark This
49 Euro Link centre, Effra road, SW2 1BZ
Posted: August 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are growing . . . and we need a Blog & Social Media Development Intern! To drive our growth, we are looking for a high-energy, self-directed, deadline-oriented individual who has exceptional communication skills and is able to maintain the Grow3 blog’s standards.
Grow3 is a recognised global leader in strategic marketing and business development, with a unique value proposition. From our offices in London and California, we help organisations - from up and coming local businesses to corporate leaders around the world - grow their business responsibly through actionable insights, engagement and inspiring purpose. If you are selected, you will not only contribute to high visibility of our Blog & Social Media Development, but you will also have the unique opportunity to offer best practices information, create a sense of community, offer continuing education information, provide a connection to our organization, and create opportunities for reader comments.
Our internships are for a minimum of three months. This gives you the opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills for future success. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
We provide regular feedback to our interns to ensure that their needs and expectations are being met, so that they can make the most of their internship.
Responsibilities• Research and write your own articles and posts
• Edit and publish content on our Company’s blog
• Edit and publish content on our social media platforms
• Measure and track the effectiveness of topics based on number of viewers and number of comments
• Perform continuous enhancements on your articles and posts
• As appropriate, respond promptly to blog or social media comments
• Perform other duties as assigned
RequirementsYou should have
• Experience in Blog & Social Media Development
• Degree in journalism, communications, or related field preferred
• Excellent communication and editing skills
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
• Ability to write simply with a conversational style
• Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Understand Grow3’s mission and philosophy
• Maintain high ethics with blog, content and daily work tasks