SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPNice Networks
Social Media/Marketing/PR/Events - Fun Swiss Watch BrandChronspire
**SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN** Entertainment & SportsCuerpaso
Social Media InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA MULTIMEDIA/VIDEO EDITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COPYWRITER INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Blogger InternBookmark This
Alex Morelli Music
Posted: August 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlex Morelli Music is a full-service artist development company. We offer state of the art, industry standard recording services to signed and unsigned talent. We are in a transitional phase to become an indie record label.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced writer, blogger and storyteller who is social media savvy to join the team at an indie record label company. Your primary responsibility will be to establish, create content, and maintain a company blog. You will help curate and source social media content, research and write short blog articles relevant to the brand. Those interested should be self-starters who are detail-oriented and eager to learn while working with a small company. Great attitude is essential
Responsibilities-create content for and Maintain company blog
-Create material for blog and write online articles
-Assist in managing social media accounts
-Write, photograph, film and edit video projects to be published on YouTube and promoted on our website, blog and social media accounts (if applicable)
-Collaborate with Marketing Coordinator to brainstorm ideas pertaining to website, blog and social media accounts.
Requirements- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent research skills
- Must be well written
- Previous blog experience preferred
- Experience writing and editing content preferred
- Out of the box / Creative and innovative thinking
- Strong writing skills, both creatively and grammatically.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with special attention to details.
- Initiative-driven with the ability to complete projects independently
- Knowledge of social media and their functions (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.)
- Graphic art skills & knowledge of Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign, etc. a plus
- Some experience or interest in Advertising, Marketing, PR,
- Some knowledge of branding
- Highly detailed-oriented