Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Intern for Abbot Kinney First Fridays BlogBookmark This
Abbot Kinney First Fridays
Posted: June 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbbot Kinney First Fridays Blog is an influential blog based in Venice CA (published by Jagmedia). We are looking for a social media intern fluent in Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook and be present on the First Fridays of the month on Abbot Kinney Blvd. Internships are for 3- 4 months and can be extended. Work from home, occasional meetings at our office in Venice. Get experience for college credit! These are unpaid positions. We will work with you to get college credit (if applicable). Sales Interns also available, commission based, digital ad sales & blog packages. Interviews start this week.
Responsibilities- Work remotely with occasional required meetings in Venice CA, which is bus accessible, close to the Venice Boardwalk.
- Research & Write blog posts related to First Fridays, Food, Fashion, Venice/Santa Monica Events, Lifestyle and Culture.
Approximately 8-10 hours per week on your schedule. Dates are flexible. Proactive, self starters will excel at this and get great work experience! Please be familiar with the blog and our social media channels for brand consistency. Your ideas are welcome!
Requirements- Social Media: actively using Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The AKFF Blog mainly needs help with Snapchat with some help on other platforms. Strategy experience is a plus
- Attend First Fridays of the month in Venice CA, do live social posts during event, take photos, videos etc
- Punctuality: Be on time whether it's for meetings & meet your deadlines, plus complete weekly project tracking
- Good Communication: Be proactive & be in touch via phone calls once a week (possibly more), text and emails
- Knowledge of Snapchat, Facebook (including managing pages), Instagram and Twitter. Knowledge of filter apps helpful.
- Must live in Los Angeles, CA and be able to get to our office in Venice & First Fridays on Abbot Kinney, possibly other events & locations namely in Venice & Santa Monica
- Follow Directions
SkillsRequired - Social Media Blogging, Social Media
Preferred - Social Media Marketing, Social Media Strategist