PR, SEO, and Social Media Rockstar InternTapClicks
Social Media & Community Management InternWFG
Social Media, Digital Marketing Internship - Spring/Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLES FAÇONS
Marketing InternDr.calvins Clinic
Social Media InternéClat Law LLP
Social Media InternBEP
Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an early-stage tech company aiming for the next big thing. Nujj (”nudge”) is a social media app that lets you post what you’re doing or where you’re going, with the option of inviting friends along in real time. Going to a lecture, ball game or charity event? Planning a party, private hangout or real-time meet up? Nujj somebody. Five-second invites™
The Brand Ambassador role is intended to help create awareness on college campuses, and to evangelize Nujj as the next big thing in mobile apps. We are looking for ambassadors to represent the product at a variety of local LA-area colleges and universities. Ideally, we would like two per location. If you have a friend you believe would be valuable in this effort, please do let them know. We are looking to fill these role now.
More information: http://nujj.me
Responsibilities• Serve as a brand ambassador / representative in a university setting, to help spread the word - i.e., grow app installs and monthly active users.
• Demonstrate and share mobile app with friends and student body through a variety of creative strategies, marketing materials, small and medium-sized events, word of mouth and social media.
• Plan and conduct small focus groups aimed at evaluating the app and providing feedback to help improve the product for future iterations.
• Assist with other marketing projects as needed.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in progress, with a concentration in Marketing or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge of social media landscape and latest trends.
• Passion for start-ups, good attitude, willingness to learn, solid work ethic and lots of enthusiasm.
• Sociable demeanor and ability to captivate the attention of people around you.
• Verbal and written acumen is a plus.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Connecting People, Positive Attitude, Social CRM
Preferred - Marketing