Marketing and/or Social Media Marketing InternsFutbolConnect, Inc.
Social Media ManagerFortune Key Financials
Social Media InternOperation Hope
Social Media InternDoSD LLC.
Social Media, e-Commerce for Health & Wellness CenterCambiati Wellness Programs
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media InternshipBumpn
Marketing InternFinancial Triangle
Business Development InternBookmark This
617 W 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUptown Treehouse is a cutting edge, fast growing, full-service marketing agency that is revolutionizing the space through technology and social media. Our people have an interest in using social media as a tool that provides value to businesses and brands. Whether you’re developing an innovative editorial calendar to evangelize a new product launch, or building strategic relationships to drive brand advocacy, you will be exposed to the key drivers and fundamental values that make Uptown Treehouse a leading agency in the communications industry.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Experience with various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, Instagram, and more.
SkillsRequired - Digital Marketing, Multi Tasking, Sales & Marketing Functions, Microsoft Suite
Preferred - Social Media Marketing, Facebook, Google Analytics, Twitter, Highly motivated self-starter, Instagram, Hootsuite, Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging, Success Driven, Social Media Advertising, Organization Skills, TweetDeck, Proactive, Self-awareness