Social Media InternshipThe Veggie Connection
Social Media & Community Management InternSavant Portraits LLC
Social Media Manager InternshipIn The Loop
Social Media Marketing InternshipFrom the Hip Photo
Social Media InternAya of Brooklyn
Social Media & Community Management Intern for a new social media app platform.Looplio LLC
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
American Education Events
900 Briggs Road
Mount Laurel Township, NJ
Posted: March 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmerican Education Events – Mount Laurel, NJ
Business Development with Excellent communication skills
We are looking for experience Sales and Marketing Assistant with an excellent phone skills to undertake a range of functions to make sure the administration activities within an organization run smoothly. It’s a perfect fit for candidate who is interested in working in International Event organizing firm.
Must have strong phone skills, appointment setting skills, to review program schedule with clients, social media marketing a plus. Must be able to work at least 3 to 4 times per week, 8 hours per day. No weekend. If you're interested in the position, please send us your cover letter and resume with salary expectation. VERY IMPORTANT that you leave a voice message at 215 552 8560 to notify us that you have emailed us your resume.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
-Ability to build strong relationships with new and repeated clients.
-Ability to make multiply B2B phone calls to current and Potential Clients.
-Interacts with current clients on a day-to-day basis by phone calls and email.
-Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
-Self-starter with the ability to work with limited direction to get the job done.
-Proficiency with MS Office applications.
-Highly motivated with energy, enthusiasm, and the ability to learn quickly.
-Upbeat phone personality and Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education